Check out this review of our GoDog Dragon stuffy. We carry them in various colours, and two different sizes to please any dog's chompers.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
How Not To Talk To A Service Dog Team- a post by Jordan Danger, a.k.a. Girl, Crafted
|Jordan's cutie, Corben|
Check out a list of helpful tips offered by one of our customers on how not to approach service dogs and their handlers. You can check out the original post by clicking here.
- Don't hold them up
- Don't ask what is wrong with the handler
- Don't assume that the able-bodied handler is a trainer
- Don't pet the dog
- Don't point the dog out to children
- Educate your staff
- Don't assume the handler is faking it
- Don't call it a privilege
- Don't assume that the dog is a sign of weakness
- Don't overthink it
Monday, May 19, 2014
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Meet friendly new puppies and their owners! Come to our local playful puppy meet-up to play with people and puppies of all shapes, colours, sizes and mixes. Have your own puppy show with these little pups you treat like family! Join us for a social evening full of puppies!